Which Partnership Networks here, would you recommend? (CPM & Support)

Please comment and vote here!

• Total voters
If you don't know what you're talking about don't post!!
1) Adsense doesn't use CPMs....
2) Networks pay alot better than Adsense and protect against invalid clicks

1) AdSense uses a combination of both CPC and CPM.
2a) HAHA no. At least from my experiences in gaming - Of course, different content gets different rates, but accross the board networks mean sharing the pie with another person. Unless you're at a network which is making deals based on your content (which means you're a MASSIVE channel) that might result in higher revenue per thousand views.
2b) AdSense obviously filters out invalid clicks as well.

BTW, if it isn't completely obvious (it is in his name, after all) Shane has a vested interest in promoting networks. I disagree on all points.

Do you know what their CPM is?[DOUBLEPOST=1356464886,1356464816][/DOUBLEPOST]

I heard TGN was bad but why SocialBlade? What is the CPM for SocialBladem Vultra, Vexon and all?

Thanks for all the help!

I`ve been with RPM from their forums I know that CPMs generally range from 2-5 dollars but then it meets the 60/40 NET split :|

Vexon`s is about 3-5 dollars ( source : forums) then 70/30 split

Vultra`s is 3 - 8 dollars then 80/20 split

I don`t know fullscreen`s but I think they have a split between 60/40 and 85/15 depending on how big your channel is![DOUBLEPOST=1356568252][/DOUBLEPOST]
RPM has unlimited CPM.

Pretty much every unfixed CPM is unlimited but companies only buy ads from YouTube at a certain price ( 1 - 5 dollars) its only networks that provide a good promotions or selling ads themselves that get great CPMs !!![DOUBLEPOST=1356568596][/DOUBLEPOST]
1) AdSense uses a combination of both CPC and CPM.
2a) HAHA no. At least from my experiences in gaming - Of course, different content gets different rates, but accross the board networks mean sharing the pie with another person. Unless you're at a network which is making deals based on your content (which means you're a MASSIVE channel) that might result in higher revenue per thousand views.
2b) AdSense obviously filters out invalid clicks as well.

BTW, if it isn't completely obvious (it is in his name, after all) Shane has a vested interest in promoting networks. I disagree on all points.

Alright :)

1) yea it does :)

2a) Nope, having an RPM at a split is better than having just an adsense, you will get payed a much bigger figure in the long run, just make sure you don`t go for a company with a 50/50 or 60/40 NET split [NET means they take out wages etc beforehand]

2b) Emm nope if it does that why do 1.5% of all monetised users have their adsense disabled for invalid clicks :|

BTW I joined Vultra as a recruiter becuase I loved the network so much and also BTW I don`t get paid for recruiting so getting you guys to join only means I have to spend more time messaging on Skype etc. I just want others to not fall into a bad network like I did with my first channel.

I`ve been with RPM from their forums I know that CPMs generally range from 2-5 dollars but then it meets the 60/40 NET split :|

Vexon`s is about 3-5 dollars ( source : forums) then 70/30 split

Vultra`s is 3 - 8 dollars then 80/20 split

I don`t know fullscreen`s but I think they have a split between 60/40 and 85/15 depending on how big your channel is![DOUBLEPOST=1356568252][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pretty much every unfixed CPM is unlimited but companies only buy ads from YouTube at a certain price ( 1 - 5 dollars) its only networks that provide a good promotions or selling ads themselves that get great CPMs !!!
My CPM is higher than 2-5 mate

My CPM is higher than 2-5 mate
They sell better ads to channels with a higher view count but still as I said thats the average.[DOUBLEPOST=1356568774,1356568723][/DOUBLEPOST]
They sell better ads to channels with a higher view count but still as I said thats the average.

And yes I`ve gotten higher, check my old channel below as you can see its partnered with RPM (big mistake)

They sell better ads to channels with a higher view count but still as I said thats the average.[DOUBLEPOST=1356568774,1356568723][/DOUBLEPOST]

And yes I`ve gotten higher, check my old channel below as you can see its partnered with RPM (big mistake)
According to my math, having a 6$ CPM for example with a 60/40 cut is better than a 2$ fixed cpm with 100% payout

According to my math, having a 6$ CPM for example with a 60/40 cut is better than a 2$ fixed cpm with 100% payout

Yea well what network gives $2 with a 100% payout? pretty much none

Plus you do know the 60/40 is NET which means that maker takes out the money for the rent for their 4 story buiding plus staff (RPM - 23 , TGS - 29 , Maker - 34) < staff numbers

Yea well what network gives $2 with a 100% payout? pretty much none

Plus you do know the 60/40 is NET which means that maker takes out the money for the rent for their 4 story buiding plus staff (RPM - 23 , TGS - 29 , Maker - 34) < staff numbers
Machinima/TGN does

Machinima/TGN does

Machinima pays 2.50 fixed 70/30 for partners or an average of under 50 cents non fixed(with a max of 4 dollars) 50/50 split for affialates.

TGN gives 100% of near to nothing.

And yes they are also in my lists of networks to avoid.

Also against the above although RPM`s support is not great and slow , Machinima`s support takes about a year to get back to partners and TGN takes about a month and when they do It will look as if its been written by a 6 year old

Machinima pays 2.50 fixed 70/30 for partners or an average of under 50 cents non fixed(with a max of 4 dollars) 50/50 split for affialates.

TGN gives 100% of near to nothing.

And yes they are also in my lists of networks to avoid.

Also against the above although RPM`s support is not great and slow , Machinima`s support takes about a year to get back to partners and TGN takes about a month and when they do It will look as if its been written by a 6 year old
I understand that, my only annoyance with RPM is the support. They are just really busy, which I understand. Still kinda annoying.

Back