Which Partnership Networks here, would you recommend? (CPM & Support)

Please comment and vote here!

• Total voters

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
BEST PARTNERSHIP NETWORKS
:eeks:
So, recently I have been doing a lot of research into good partnership networks on YouTube. I have a gaming channel, posting more of Minecraft and PC games and maybe COD in the future.

I was wondering if anyone knew any more information of the networks before, and what networks give the best CPM ($ per 1000 views) and give the best support?

-Fullscreen
-Yeousch
-TGN
-TGS (The Game Station)
-Curse
-Socialblade
-Necessary Gaming

Which one of these networks would you recommend to go for? And which of these would you suggest to stay away from?

I appreciate all the help!

p.s. My channel is small now, I know. It's because it is a new channel. (I have two other bigger ones.) However, I would like to know about which partnership networks are the best so I can build my channel to those requirements so I have a better chance of being accepted!

Best way to make a oppion of which is best read the last 25 pages of threads posted on this forum. Also go and submit applications cansee who you get approved by then ask them both questions contracts and info changes daily

Out of those either Fullscreen or Yeousch

Ones to avoid out of those TGN or Socialblade

Others to consider : Vultra , Vexon , VakuENT or IGN

Other: Stay with YouTube for literally the best CPMs unless you're a massive channel

If you don't know what you're talking about don't post!!
1) Adsense doesn't use CPMs....
2) Networks pay alot better than Adsense and protect against invalid clicks

How true is statement number 2? I haven't partnered but average 10k views a days and do make a small amount of money. I am genuinely interested because I'm trying to decide whether to partner or not.

Cheers

Felix

Back