Which Network Is The Best For Me ?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube have this and it's quite right on what you should compare with and not just sell yourself too cheap.

Should I join an MCN?

here are some things you should consider before making the decision to join an MCN. Learn more here.

Ask questions such as:

• MCN benefits: How is the MCN different than other YouTube MCNs? Are the services they are offering consistent with your career goals? What are the long term goals of the MCN and how do they make money?
  • Contract: What are the terms around leaving the MCN or termination from the MCN? What is the contract length? Note that typically, we discourage contracts that have perpetuity clauses in the them.
  • Transparency: Will you get visibility into how much money you’ll earn once you join the MCN?
  • Ad Sales: Do they have an ad sales team and how will that benefit you?
  • Partner support: What type of partner support will you be receiving? Who can you contact if you have a problem and what is the turnaround response time? How many people are on the support team?
  • Promotion: How will they promote your channel and help you grow your views? Will there be collaboration with other channels?
  • Location/language: Is the MCN based in your time zone? Will they be able to assist you with local opportunities? Is their partner support team located in your time zone and will this impact turnaround time? Are there any language barriers?
Compare what you are making on your own on YouTube and what the MCN is offering you. Check out the Ad Performance reports in your YouTube Analytics to find out more info. Remember that it’s important to take into consideration other benefits MCNs are offering you that you may not be able to put a monetary value on. For example, audience development, production facilities, programming support, etc.

You may wish to consult legal counsel before entering into any agreement with an MCN. Keep in mind that YouTube has no involvement in these agreements as they are between the MCN and you, the channel owner.

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YouTube have this and it's quite right on what you should compare with and not just sell yourself too cheap.

Ask questions such as:

• MCN benefits: How is the MCN different than other YouTube MCNs? Are the services they are offering consistent with your career goals? What are the long term goals of the MCN and how do they make money?
  • Contract: What are the terms around leaving the MCN or termination from the MCN? What is the contract length? Note that typically, we discourage contracts that have perpetuity clauses in the them.
  • Transparency: Will you get visibility into how much money you’ll earn once you join the MCN?
  • Ad Sales: Do they have an ad sales team and how will that benefit you?
  • Partner support: What type of partner support will you be receiving? Who can you contact if you have a problem and what is the turnaround response time? How many people are on the support team?
  • Promotion: How will they promote your channel and help you grow your views? Will there be collaboration with other channels?
  • Location/language: Is the MCN based in your time zone? Will they be able to assist you with local opportunities? Is their partner support team located in your time zone and will this impact turnaround time? Are there any language barriers?
Sorry but i had to shorten it. I know all of this, My question is which is the best of them ? Who offers the best benefits, contract, ad sales etc ?
Thanks for the info but my question remains un-answered Til now only one guy understood what i meant and suggested Fullscreen -_-

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry but i had to shorten it. I know all of this, My question is which is the best of them ? Who offers the best benefits, contract, ad sales etc ?

Thanks for the info but my question remains un-answered Til now only one guy understood what i meant and suggested Fullscreen -_-
There is no "best" of them, they each have their own beneficial programs or services which relate to your Channel. There isn't any answer to your question unless you want a basis one ; )

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is no "best" of them, they each have their own beneficial programs or services which relate to your Channel. There isn't any answer to your question unless you want a basis one ; )
No you're mistaken ^_^ there is. People who tried different networks know this. The customer support Is different. The RPM is different. The length of the contract is different. People prefer Fullscreen because they don't require much and pay good amount of money plus having a good customer support. While they constantly Promote your channel. Others prefer other networks for some reasons might be the same ones but still. There's always A best network[DOUBLEPOST=1356018120,1356017983][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW i can't stay without a network and have monetization on, This will result in a copyright infringement because I am a gaming channel !

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I`m gonna answer those questions for the Network I recruit for (Vultra) :

Q1) MCN benefits: How is the MCN different than other YouTube MCNs? Are the services they are offering consistent with your career goals? What are the long term goals of the MCN and how do they make money?
A1) We provide more features than most other Networks plus higher CPMs! We offer partnerships to all genres but specialize in Games,Music,GFX and Media. We have an 80/20 split, some of the 20% goes to pay for features!

Q2) Contract: What are the terms around leaving the MCN or termination from the MCN? What is the contract length? Note that typically, we discourage contracts that have perpetuity clauses in the them.
A2) The contract is 3 years and can be terminated from our side if you receive a strike!

Q3) Transparency: Will you get visibility into how much money you’ll earn once you join the MCN?
A3) Vultra has an awesome dashboard that gives a better insight than analyctics!

Q4) Ad Sales: Do they have an ad sales team and how will that benefit you?
A4) In the promotions tab of the dashboard we give you the option to promote/sponsor 3rd party company's via ads on your banner,video description,shout-out etc.

Q5) Partner support: What type of partner support will you be receiving? Who can you contact if you have a problem and what is the turnaround response time? How many people are on the support team?
A5) You can contact the 24/7 Support ,ask on the Forums or Ask your recruiter. we`ll get back within 48 hours max

Q6)Promotion: How will they promote your channel and help you grow your views? Will there be collaboration with other channels?
A6) We will grow your channel by allowing you to upload to one of our hub channels,You can visit the Collab section on the forums plus see A4 for info on promotions!

Q7)Location/language: Is the MCN based in your time zone? Will they be able to assist you with local opportunities? Is their partner support team located in your time zone and will this impact turnaround time? Are there any language barriers?
A7) We have support in all around the world but mostly in PST or GMT. We allow english and spanish partners!

P.S. Vultra is not just another tiny network, we have nearly 750 partners!!
something from the TOS to keep in mind

Advertising

Advertising websites, forums, businesses, related services and such is not permitted via most of our services including but not limited to messages/posts, signatures, personal conversations, custom titles, avatars, usernames and all such content will be removed without any warning and your account will be disabled.
You may only advertise your personal blog within your signature or within the Social Media Pages forum. YouTube channel related websites must only be shared within your signature.
The advertising terms includes advertising the site directly or indirectly through the use of other websites and whether they are commercial or non-commercial. Recruiting members/staff for forums and other membership based websites or networks is also not permitted here and doing so will result in your account being disabled.
If you would like to advertise your services, website or network through YTtalk, please get in touch with us for a quote.