Which Network Is The Best For Me ?

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys, So My question is pretty clear:
Which Youtube network would be the best for my channel (I do walkthroughs for games)
My current status (According to Social Blade):
189 Subs (17.3+ per day)
140 + Views per day
10 days old channel (Had an old one, Had to close due to Adsense being disabled)
Highly interactive audience.

So which Network Is more likely to accept me ? And which one of them is the best ?
Thanks !

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can tell you straight up that they do not payout $1 for ten views. the standard cpm is $1 for 1000 views. your missing a few zeros

Heres a quote from the FAQ section of their site "They are determined by a cost per 1000 (CPM) basis. For every 1000 views you receive advertisers will pay a pre-determined rate."

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can tell you straight up that they do not payout $1 for ten views. the standard cpm is $1 for 1000 views. your missing a few zeros

Heres a quote from the FAQ section of their site "They are determined by a cost per 1000 (CPM) basis. For every 1000 views you receive advertisers will pay a pre-determined rate."
I know that. But my friend partnered with them and he says that they pay 1$ for each 10 views ! WHICH IS INSANE !

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
insane and NOT TRUE no network can do this and not go bankrupt. Your friend either lied to you or was misinformed. it clearly states that, that is not the case right on their website

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
dunno much about the cobra network but do your research contact them with the contact info on there website and tell them what content you post and make sure its right for you. Networks are constantly changing get accepted first than be choosy

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
they currently arent even partnering. says so right on the home page of the site.

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
insane and NOT TRUE no network can do this and not go bankrupt. Your friend either lied to you or was misinformed. it clearly states that, that is not the case right on their website
He's swearing ! He even showed me his Paypal account, I dunno ..

dunno much about the cobra network but do your research contact them with the contact info on there website and tell them what content you post and make sure its right for you. Networks are constantly changing get accepted first than be choosy
But I want to know which network is the best so I can work for it ![DOUBLEPOST=1356001194,1356001132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah dude...no network could afford to pay that.
I KNOW ! But my friend swore and showed me his paypal also !

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He's swearing ! He even showed me his Paypal account, I dunno ..

But I want to know which network is the best so I can work for it !
haha I'm telling you there is no way any network can afford that and stay in business.
they currently arent even partnering. says so right on the home page of the site.
Well maybe they were doing $1 every 10 views and now they're out of business.

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh well , I'll apply for yeousch or fullscreen[DOUBLEPOST=1356003612,1356003574][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha I'm telling you there is no way any network can afford that and stay in business.

Well maybe they were doing $1 every 10 views and now they're out of business.
Lol ! Maybe ...