Wheres the best place to promote my videos ?

Yeah it takes time I just started im being humble and patient I have had a couple accounts and made mistakes of having not loyal subs. I am improving my video quality and sound quality. Also good commentary
Good job good quality and sound is always a plus and i know how you feel thats why gaining subs is not my main interest but traffic because i really want loyal ones but who knows it i will be granted that wish:D

Good job good quality and sound is always a plus and i know how you feel thats why gaining subs is not my main interest but traffic because i really want loyal ones but who knows it i will be granted that wish:D

yeah I just started today I have alot of work to do

Yeah that's great! You should always focus on making your content better and have fun whist doing it.
Very true I love making videos and felt pc would give me alittle edge due to the graphics being a slight better all I need to do on my next video is make the sound quality a tad bit better and I should be fine. Obviously make the next video better than the last

I have a hard time figuring out how to promote my channel. Some say social media. What does that exactly mean? Go to someones facebook twitter or whatever and post a link to one of your videos? Can someone explain more on that?

Instead of promoting everywhere are you able to convert every viewer into subscriber ? That will be goal because you don't have to promote again the subscribers will promote your video.

Back