Wheres the best place to promote my videos ?

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just switched from console to pc I am currently playing a F2P game called Arctic Combat
I've played that! The graphics and sound could've been a lot better but the game was very fun!

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Yeah it takes time I just started im being humble and patient I have had a couple accounts and made mistakes of having not loyal subs. I am improving my video quality and sound quality. Also good commentary
Good job good quality and sound is always a plus and i know how you feel thats why gaining subs is not my main interest but traffic because i really want loyal ones but who knows it i will be granted that wish:D

TheGamingFiend

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good job good quality and sound is always a plus and i know how you feel thats why gaining subs is not my main interest but traffic because i really want loyal ones but who knows it i will be granted that wish:D
yeah I just started today I have alot of work to do

TheGamingFiend

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that's great! You should always focus on making your content better and have fun whist doing it.
Very true I love making videos and felt pc would give me alittle edge due to the graphics being a slight better all I need to do on my next video is make the sound quality a tad bit better and I should be fine. Obviously make the next video better than the last

tater259

Reaction score
I have a hard time figuring out how to promote my channel. Some say social media. What does that exactly mean? Go to someones facebook twitter or whatever and post a link to one of your videos? Can someone explain more on that?

SureshKumar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Instead of promoting everywhere are you able to convert every viewer into subscriber ? That will be goal because you don't have to promote again the subscribers will promote your video.