Where to promote my videos on Facebook?

Crogamer11

Hello, can you write here best ways to promote your Youtube videos on Facebook.Which are best groups, pages etc. for promotion and how to get more likes on your Facebook page

Honestly people who have the pages just for promotion will just us them for promotion. No one will click on them. Just as you won't click on others because you just want to promote xD You are better just sharing local and starting to branch out from there

yeah I get usually average 150 views a day from facebook. Need to start branching elsewhere
I think

Ok but I dont know which groups to search on Facebook. I dont know what to write in search box on Facebook? Can you write link for some groups

Ok but I dont know which groups to search on Facebook. I dont know what to write in search box on Facebook? Can you write link for some groups

umm i type in a interest and get groups that are related to that interest. If you post groups with your videos, in groups that have nothing to do with your videos....thats just called spam.

I am making gaming videos, so dou you know any good group on facebook where I can post my new videos

Back