Where do you get your views from?

RHINOCELOT

New to YT as a creator. I get views based on reddit, lol thats an animal I havent mastered, and Twitter. I am not sure if I am tweeting correctly as I dknt usually get engagement from it.

How are you guys and gals getting views and is it helping you grow or just getting you views?

I have beeb told my channel looks and sounds professional and although its not rrally different from other gaming sites, I was told on reddiy my channel is to good to only have 15 subs. I dont know about any of that but thats why I am here!! To see how to imlrove my views and subs.

I get most of my views from Reddit, like you. Twitter is an excellent source as well, but you must obtain a following. Be active on Twitter and link it to your YouTube account to automatically post your videos. Once people start retweeting your posts, you will gain momentum quickly.

Issue is, i get maybe 1 retweet lol. Most of my posts dont get crap. I get lucky on Reddit but most of my stuff gets downvoted stupid fast so lol i dont use reddit to often.

I get most of my views from Reddit, for some reason my travel videos are getting more views than from my vlogs. But then again, my vlogs aren´t that great!
It seems like more and more are using Reddit with moderate success, which makes me think that Reddit are getting a little more tolerant!

Like you said Reddit is a beast...getting noticed there is really not easy, thats why I use Trinding which is similar to Redit. According to my channel analytics my views are coming from

1. Suggested videos (38%)
  2. YouTube search (38%)
  3. External (16%)
Google Search
Facebook
Trinding
Morning Fame
Search ask and Quora

I have subscribed to a couple of groups on facebook where i post my video links, that is currently where I get most of my views, but I still need to reach out to more.

Most of my views come from my subscribers, quite honestly. And the way I build my subscriber base is to be consistent, stay in contact with them as much as I can in comments and on my various social media sites, and by interacting in places like this one.

Back