Where do you get your views from?

RHINOCELOT

Reaction score
New to YT as a creator. I get views based on reddit, lol thats an animal I havent mastered, and Twitter. I am not sure if I am tweeting correctly as I dknt usually get engagement from it.

How are you guys and gals getting views and is it helping you grow or just getting you views?

I have beeb told my channel looks and sounds professional and although its not rrally different from other gaming sites, I was told on reddiy my channel is to good to only have 15 subs. I dont know about any of that but thats why I am here!! To see how to imlrove my views and subs.

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I get most of my views from Reddit, like you. Twitter is an excellent source as well, but you must obtain a following. Be active on Twitter and link it to your YouTube account to automatically post your videos. Once people start retweeting your posts, you will gain momentum quickly.

RHINOCELOT

Reaction score
Issue is, i get maybe 1 retweet lol. Most of my posts dont get crap. I get lucky on Reddit but most of my stuff gets downvoted stupid fast so lol i dont use reddit to often.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just get it from youtube. If I got views from somewhere else I would wonder how.

RHINOCELOT

Reaction score
Ur tags and titles must be om point lol. I dont get views from YT

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I get most of my views from Reddit, for some reason my travel videos are getting more views than from my vlogs. But then again, my vlogs aren´t that great!
It seems like more and more are using Reddit with moderate success, which makes me think that Reddit are getting a little more tolerant!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like you said Reddit is a beast...getting noticed there is really not easy, thats why I use Trinding which is similar to Redit. According to my channel analytics my views are coming from

1. Suggested videos (38%)
  2. YouTube search (38%)
  3. External (16%)
Google Search
Facebook
Trinding
Morning Fame
Search ask and Quora

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get my views from reddit. but i'm thinking to get a twitter account

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have subscribed to a couple of groups on facebook where i post my video links, that is currently where I get most of my views, but I still need to reach out to more.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Most of my views come from my subscribers, quite honestly. And the way I build my subscriber base is to be consistent, stay in contact with them as much as I can in comments and on my various social media sites, and by interacting in places like this one.