When your friend watches your video with you...

Do you feel awkward watching your videos with somebody?

• It is awkward

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • It's alright

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • It has never happened to me

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
How do you guys feel when somebody sits with you to watch one of your videos? Has it ever happened? If not, does the thought make you uncomfortable? My friend and I were talking about it a while ago and how awkward it is for us to watch our videos with somebody else and I ended up mentioning it in another thread today so I figured I would make a thread about it.

My sister gives me feedback on her opinion which I am grateful for. It is fair feedback whether or not she enjoyed it. I like the feedback but yes, I feel very awkward knowing my sister watches my videos and that's when she is not sat at side of me. God knows how I'd feel sat next to her.

How do you guys feel when somebody sits with you to watch one of your videos? Has it ever happened? If not, does the thought make you uncomfortable? My friend and I were talking about it a while ago and how awkward it is for us to watch our videos with somebody else and I ended up mentioning it in another thread today so I figured I would make a thread about it.
I show people my videos all the time. Even my twerking panda riding a Roomba video. My girlfriend just shakes her head when I'm showing friends, I don't mind though

Yup, it is quite awkward at first. My whole family watches my videos now, I've kinda started to get use to them talk to me about my videos.

When I first started it was pretty awkward and I hated it but now I don't really care. It doesn't really phase me anymore!

I started my channel thinking i could create awesome/funny gaming videos with my friends so they knew i was starting the channel and they were going to be in videos. But now i faded away from that a little bit and do a lot of solo videos. My friends like watching the ones they are in, but only a few watch my other content without them. But no i dont feel awkward watching my videos with them.

I show everyone my channel, I guess if you find it awkward or embarrassing to show friends/family your channel, how good is your content if you can't even show the people closest to you?

I feel awkward. Most of my friends/family know I do Youtube but I dont give them the channel detail.

Hana, yeah I get why it might feel awkward, but it's just because we all hate the sound of our own voice xD

Back