When to create a 2nd channel?

I think it just depends on the person who's making the channel. If you are able to, then go for it. In my opinion, you should be focusing on the one main channel until you are comfortable making videos on a schedule, getting vids to the right quality, etc. After that, attempt to create the second channel, but that's just my opinion.

I don't really think you'll have any problems with vlogging and gaming together if you mostly talk about games you are about to play, strategies or opinions. As long as it isn't really different from the content your are offering initially then your ok.

In my case though i only plan to play one game on my channel so vloging might be ok if i talk about the game in my videos. I do though plan to make a general gaming channel where i can reach other audiences that don't play my game though. It'll be like starting from scratch but i think i'll be more successful than my main one lol.

I think it just depends on the person who's making the channel. If you are able to, then go for it. In my opinion, you should be focusing on the one main channel until you are comfortable making videos on a schedule, getting vids to the right quality, etc. After that, attempt to create the second channel, but that's just my opinion.
yeah 100% agreed as well man :) I honestly don't think its wrong having a second channel especially if your not too serious about growing your main channel. If you can handle putting equal effort into to both channels then go for it :)

yeah 100% agreed as well man :) I honestly don't think its wrong having a second channel especially if your not too serious about growing your main channel. If you can handle putting equal effort into to both channels then go for it :)
yeah vlogging doesnt take that much time so it shouldnt be a promblem..the promblem is getting a good internet to upload to ur multiple channels

I'm not sure what benefit there is in having two separate channels, as opposed to just having one channel and putting different things in different playlists. It kind of seems like you'd just be splitting up your potential audience.

I created a second channel but rarely upload to it. I tend to just use a separate playlist for different content and place it all in the one channel.

I'm not sure what benefit there is in having two separate channels, as opposed to just having one channel and putting different things in different playlists. It kind of seems like you'd just be splitting up your potential audience.
theres a bunch of benefits withsecond channels look it up

Stick to one channel for now, there's no point segmenting your content onto a second channel unless you are large and have a reasonable fanbase with you.

Edit: Fixed word.

Back