When do you get a Header for your channel?

Okay, thankyou! Which is in your opinion, the best network to get a partnership from? :)

I'm not a Partner, so I don't say this from experience, but I would go with the bigger ones, like Creator X, The Game Station, Machinima, etc. Avoid small ones or sub-networks (not saying sub-networks are all bad, but these are usually run by kids with no real clue, the main networks are run by adults, and they have the appropriate licences etc). Basically, if you have less than about 10k views a month, and you get approached, really research into who they are and what they do before accepting :)

Creator X is a sub network of Fullscreen.

^ Thanks for that, didn't know ^_^ I was referring more to a sub-network I experienced, which was run by a 14 year old. They were partnerned by Machinima, but they were a sub-network to another network also partnered by Machinima. So they weren't a 'real' network, if any of that made sense haha.

Hey i am a youtube partner and saw your thread, and yeah basically everything said is right, except for creatorX is not a fullscreen sub network, it is a collab network between fullscreen (20th fox), Machinima (syndicate project) and Maker (mistery guitar man)
in brackets are famous channels with those places.

I'm not a Partner, so I don't say this from experience, but I would go with the bigger ones, like Creator X, The Game Station, Machinima, etc. Avoid small ones or sub-networks (not saying sub-networks are all bad, but these are usually run by kids with no real clue, the main networks are run by adults, and they have the appropriate licences etc). Basically, if you have less than about 10k views a month, and you get approached, really research into who they are and what they do before accepting :)
Okay, well thanks for the help! :D

I believe that is only standard partnership, you need to be partnered with a network to get a banner etc.

Hey i am a youtube partner and saw your thread, and yeah basically everything said is right, except for creatorX is not a fullscreen sub network, it is a collab network between fullscreen (20th fox), Machinima (syndicate project) and Maker (mistery guitar man)
On their website it says, that they are "powered" Fullscreen thus meaning a sub network.
Also according to their website, they are "brought to you by the people at VidStatsX and Fullscreen.
I am not saying you are wrong, it is just their website says different.
Source: http://apply.fullscreen.net/creatorx

What on earth are you on about? Creator X is a network straight under Fullscreen (like Yeousch) and was set up to serve VSX and to find small channels with Talent, It has nothing to do with Machinima or Maker.... All of its channels go into Fullscreen`s CMS

I think you should apply with the partnership which gives you the best option for yout type of channel, for example your a vlogger, choose Creator X but if your a gamer you can choose, Machinima RPM, Socialblade and some more.

Things to consider

1. Does the network cap your earnings? Are you ok with this?
2. Do they have a minimum upload requirement, and can you stick to it?
3. Do they want to control the content, so THEY get more revenue, or will they trust you to keep doing what you do, and doing it well?
4. If you want to leave, what are their requirements?
5. What videos will you have to delete in order to comply?

Partnerships are great, but they're on the rise. So many things to think about :confused:

Back