What's Your Ultimate YouTube Goal?

yeah good luck to you as well, you seem really nice so i check out channel and subscribed! would you mind giving me some feedback on my videos? :)
Thanks for the compliment and subscription! I really don't know much about your type of content, but I have to say your branding (channel header and logo) are really simple and appealing -- and high quality. So props for that :D I subscribed back too![DOUBLEPOST=1422167085,1422167034][/DOUBLEPOST]
My only goal is having fun really. I can't be bothered too much about where my subscriber count or view count is going. Just as long as the comments keep flowing I am ok.
Engagement is one of the hardest things to obtain in social media, so if you've got good engagement, you're doing an awesome job. :)

just to have fun and get rid of the shy side of me and try to do something involved with wrestling when im older my channel is wrestling and gaming so yea

Making a living off Youtube would be awesome, but I have no idea how feasible that is. I'd also like to get enough of a following so I could shamelessly plug my books, but that's more a bonus than an ultimate goal.

I guess in the end, I just want to entertain people.

Back