What's Your Ultimate YouTube Goal?

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Hi friends :D I'm curious what your ultimate goal or purpose is for making YouTube videos. How does YouTube fit into your overall goals for yourself and your life? (Or does it at all?)

Do you want to live off YouTube income? Make a clothing line? Make your own perfume? Become a famous singer? Become a filmmaker? Use it as an extra source of income? etc.

Personally, I would love for YouTube to be something I always do on the side of my main career, which would be in Marketing. If I were so successful that I could live off YouTube, I would utilize YouTube to volunteer, donate to charities, write a book(s), speak at events, and travel the world. But if I were to live off YouTube, I would make it a point to always be doing something charitable and genuine with my earnings. Just my two cents.

What about yourself??

My ultimate Youtube goal would be a Jenna Marbles/Tyler Oakley 2.0 lol. I do YouTube bc I was a child actor/Model so I'm most comfortable being behind a camera and I am constantly the life of the party whenever I'm out with family and friends. Growing up I was constantly encouraged to maintain a job in the entertainment industry due to my entertaining personality so I feel it's something I would like to try out/cross off of my bucket list while I am young enough to make reckless decisions. I would also love to do a clothing line and travel and meet awesome people as a result from YouTube.

tbh i just started youtube for something to do, it's a fun hobby! :) but my ultimate goals are 1,000 subscribers!
it really is a fun hobby :) that's one of my key goals too! good luck my friend![DOUBLEPOST=1422166289,1422166172][/DOUBLEPOST]
My ultimate Youtube goal would be a Jenna Marbles/Tyler Oakley 2.0 lol. I do YouTube bc I was a child actor/Model so I'm most comfortable being behind a camera and I am constantly the life of the party whenever I'm out with family and friends. Growing up I was constantly encouraged to maintain a job in the entertainment industry due to my entertaining personality so I feel it's something I would like to try out/cross off of my bucket list while I am young enough to make reckless decisions. I would also love to do a clothing line and travel and meet awesome people as a result from YouTube.
Aiming high! I like it! You sound ambitious -- such a good quality. I hope you achieve everything you want![DOUBLEPOST=1422166331][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would want to be a film maker... My passionate hobby is film making... Or else my second goal is to be great comedian or a singer :)
Sounds like you have a lot of options :D good luck Jawad!

My only goal is having fun really. I can't be bothered too much about where my subscriber count or view count is going. Just as long as the comments keep flowing I am ok.

yeah good luck to you as well, you seem really nice so i check out channel and subscribed! would you mind giving me some feedback on my videos? :)

Back