What's your big goal?

My goal is to get more people interesting in making lego mechs ^^ Also as an avenue to practice my video editing as well!!

My big goal is to score a goal to Logan Paul in a soccer match played between my team and his team. The match will be livestreamed on YouTube and it will be a friendly game, where the winner will be the one who got the most fun, not the most goals.

I'm just curious as to what everyone's biggest dream with their YouTube channel for me my biggest with my YouTube is that I can get it to the point to where I can move out to LA so I can go do bigger things like maybe go into acting and also it's sunny over there I just want to do a comfortable rich life

Depends on the time you are involved with YT I guess...

About 2013 my urge was to upload and tag and push videos so that i could have customers on freelance weddings christenings and events. At thetime i was practically unemployed so it wasn,t a dream but an urge.
Some years (and channels :p ) later is just a hobby with a possibility to monetize some day some content but i don,t really count on that as long as i know that i would have to put effort and time that i cannot spare from reality and family life.

:)

Edit: comfortable life isn,t always the rich life. Beware what you wish!

Well, my small-time goal was to hit 1,000 subscribers - and I did that this week!

My larger aspirations aren't particularly original - I'd like to make this my job, obviously; but I also would like to draw more attention to educational YouTubers as a whole, especially when it comes to subjects outside of science and merging the niche with more mainstream ones, like comedy.

Other than growing my channel to the bigger than ever, getting more views and subs etc. I just want to be happy with the content I create, and help others enjoy the content and maybe learn from it as well. But yeah, to make enough to help aid and/or supplement my income would be nice too. Eventually it could lead to something greater.

Back