What's your big goal?

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, every one of YTTalk,

Just have a random question for you guys!

What is your big goal on youtube or in life?

Mine's to hit 100 subs. I've been on youtube for nearly 5 years with 6 different channels and I've never done it but I won't give up.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My big goal with youtube is so that by the time I graduate in about 1.5 years it can help supplement my income where I can live on my own without roommates when I move out. I am not a fan of living with other people, so this would really help lower my stress levels alot.
Also my life goal is to be happy basicly and do what makes me happy.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My big goal with youtube is so that by the time I graduate in about 1.5 years it can help supplement my income where I can live on my own without roommates when I move out. I am not a fan of living with other people, so this would really help lower my stress levels alot.
Also my life goal is to be happy basicly and do what makes me happy.
I hope you do well!

Reactions: ASMR Amour

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
YouTube has been something that I feel I have been missing for so long. I really enjoy posting. In addition, a passive income would be real nice.

Reactions: videoeditgr

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One of the big goals for me has been 10,000 subscribers, and I'm about to get that one in less than a month I think. When I had like 800 subs I used to set goals and say I would get to 10,000 in two weeks... lets just say I was biting off more than I could chew haha. The other one was to be able to be able to make a full-time income on YouTube, and that one is still pretty far off. Still, if I was able to do the first one I feel like the second one isn't totally impossible. The problem is that I need to go from like 450,000 views per month to like 3.5 million per month. Or get some good affiliate videos going. Or find the next fortnite!

100 subs is a great goal though, it's all relative. If you can break down growth into small parts it becomes a lot more realistic. Going from 0 to 100 is one of the harder parts imo.

Last edited:

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One of the big goals for me has been 10,000 subscribers, and I'm about to get that one in less than a month I think. When I had like 800 subs I used to set goals and say I would get to 10,000 in two weeks... lets just say I was biting off more than I could chew haha. The other one was to be able to be able to make a full-time income on YouTube, and that one is still pretty far off. Still, if I was able to do the first one I feel like the second one isn't totally impossible. The problem is that I need to go from like 450,000 views per month to like 3.5 million per month. Or get some good affiliate videos going. Or find the next fortnite!

100 subs is a great goal though, it's all relative. If you can break down growth into small parts it becomes a lot more realistic. Going from 0 to 100 is one of the harder parts imo.
Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is 10,000 subscribers. I feel it is attainable. I am 4,700 away from it right now. based on my gains it'll take me 4 years to get there though. Still, it is a more attainable goal than 100,000 subscribers. That will never happen. Not because I have a defeatist additude, but because I am a realist.

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine at the minute is to hit 1k subs. But after that there will be another. I guess mine is to just keep hitting the next milestone.

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
Hey, every one of YTTalk,

Just have a random question for you guys!

What is your big goal on youtube or in life?

Mine's to hit 100 subs. I've been on youtube for nearly 5 years with 6 different channels and I've never done it but I won't give up.
Nearest goal is to hit 100k in May-June. Seriously my friend if you are doing it for 5 years but still not getting 100 subs, i think you should research what am i doing wrong and where to improve.

Reactions: darksmokeyt

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nearest goal is to hit 100k in May-June. Seriously my friend if you are doing it for 5 years but still not getting 100 subs, i think you should research what am i doing wrong and where to improve.
I have this strange habit to not upload games that are popular (i.e fortnite) instead I only upload games that I like to record such as madden 18 which is dead af. This is why I haven't struck paydirt yet.