What's the most you have spent on something specifically for Youtube?

I think it's just been the $50.00 I spent on a greenscreen. I guess could also say my editing software, but I was making movies long before I was posting stuff on YouTube...so I'm not sure if it counts. ^^

Maybe a personal question but I am interested. I mean something specifically for Youtube as it says in the title, so please do not put the price of your mac that you probably had anyways then decided to use for editing on.

Other than Dxtory (which I do not use anymore) I haven't really spent anything, other than the extra £300 I just spent on a CPU/mobo just because it would be better for streaming, recording and editing over the one I would have got for just gaming.

Because my borrowed powershot broke I opted for a new cammera. It's the only thing I ever bought souly for Youtube. It was quite expensive +-600 euro's but it was more then worth it!

The rest of my equipment is all old stuff being reused like my old drawing table as a light fixture!

I bought a super rare 3DS that's cost 22500¥ (220$ us) just to make an unboxing. I can't always sell it for the same price if I need to.

That video got 15500 views and counting so it's worth it

Definitely the Adobe suite, which costs me about $50 per month. I use it for a lot of other projects, but it's definitely used for YouTube.

Yeah it seems a lot of people will do a lot of things to get their "gigs" rolling :thumbsup2: but I think that's a good thing, whatever makes you happy..anyway I've spent over 1000+ dollars on a mic, shockmount, pop filter, boom arm, elgato game capture, gaming keyboard, gaming mouse, and a custom gaming computer...my oh my has it been long with no pay off :crying: but it's okay I love making youtube videos! :bounce:

We spent about 20 bucks on a giveaway! Connor, however, spent money on recording equipment, unsure of the price though!

I think it would have to be my Sony a6000 camera. 699 I think? Everything combined and a quick calculation puts me at nearly 2 grand in camera and storage equipment alone. Add my PC and editing program? Naaaaaahhhhhhh.

Needless to say... I am still in the hole...

Back