What's the most you have spent on something specifically for Youtube?

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Maybe a personal question but I am interested. I mean something specifically for Youtube as it says in the title, so please do not put the price of your mac that you probably had anyways then decided to use for editing on.

Other than Dxtory (which I do not use anymore) I haven't really spent anything, other than the extra £300 I just spent on a CPU/mobo just because it would be better for streaming, recording and editing over the one I would have got for just gaming.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Our camera was around the 300 - 400 mark. That was the single most expensive. Aside from that, just the costs of premiere and so on. Things stack up over time!

RollinDooobiez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
$700 on a camera.. was it worth? it cost me my paycheck but damn right it was worth every penny ;) just think of it as investment thats gonna benefit the good in your life

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Maybe a personal question but I am interested. I mean something specifically for Youtube as it says in the title, so please do not put the price of your mac that you probably had anyways then decided to use for editing on.

Other than Dxtory (which I do not use anymore) I haven't really spent anything, other than the extra £300 I just spent on a CPU/mobo just because it would be better for streaming, recording and editing over the one I would have got for just gaming.
I pay $20 each month for all the Adobe Programs (My Editing software included) so that can be alot whitin a few months, but the most expensive thing I bought for YouTube was my laptop $1500 , but then I got 2 Pc screens for free, also bought a Razer keyboard so I could use my laptop as an actual computer haha :')

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
£50ish on a snowball ice mic, thats about it

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My Studio Monitors. Around 400-500 bucks. But I don't use them JUST for youtube. I needed something that actually sounds good (to me) and is good for mixing.

Oops. Just noticed you said JUST for Youtube.

Wait! I know... my crappy 10 dollar mic lol.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My most expensive item is a Blue Yeti Microphone (£100). Wouldn't have wanted to pay much more than that.

MagneticIsaac

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Like Flash Cake, my biggest expense was a Blue Yeti. I got it used on Amazon for around $90.00 and was like brand new. I got it by trading in my old textbooks I've had laying around for awhile, haha! :biggrin:

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well this wasn't for youtube but for streaming i spent 1k on a new PC but i love it haha =)