What would you do if you became viral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I'd be very happy, but at the same time shocked. And then I'd get a bit scared on what my next video would be if it won't meet their expectations or something. In all honesty I actually don't want to be viral, haha

I would be very happy and I would likely try and ride the wave as it happens, not reacting to a sudden viral video can lead to a dead channel with just one viral video but I would be careful. I would feel a bit limited in creativity instantly though which isnt a good thing, I like being able to make mistakes trying different things and testing the waters early on without everyones eyes on me from the get go.

I would be very happy and I would likely try and ride the wave as it happens, not reacting to a sudden viral video can lead to a dead channel with just one viral video but I would be careful. I would feel a bit limited in creativity instantly though which isnt a good thing, I like being able to make mistakes trying different things and testing the waters early on without everyones eyes on me from the get go.
I hear you, thats a very good balanced grounded outlook on internet popularity which is what so many content creators seem to forget.

I don't think I would do anything differently if just one video because viral. It'd be cooler if more of them did that way I could interact with more people ya know

Obviously I'd be very happy, but at the same time shocked. And then I'd get a bit scared on what my next video would be if it won't meet their expectations or something. In all honesty I actually don't want to be viral, haha
Lol I see[DOUBLEPOST=1434463189,1434399693][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would probably buy a working laptop. Or at least a mouse -.-" Oh oh oh, I know, a hard drive! I should start to save my exports...
speakers, or after effects. A working phone. Khm... I won't be a millionaire from one viral video, right? Sh*t... Then I would just sit back and smile.
Damn right.

I would be very happy, but as far as I know a single viral video doesn't make a huge difference because it simply doesn't convert viewers into subscribers that well.

So I would focus on finding all the places that my video was posted and try to chat with people, let them know me a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back