What would you do if you became viral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderynn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Obviously I'd be very happy, but at the same time shocked. And then I'd get a bit scared on what my next video would be if it won't meet their expectations or something. In all honesty I actually don't want to be viral, haha

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Id be worried, id rather slowly work towards that amount of views
Id feel pressured and wouldn't want it to become a once off thing, Id be stressed LOL

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be very happy and I would likely try and ride the wave as it happens, not reacting to a sudden viral video can lead to a dead channel with just one viral video but I would be careful. I would feel a bit limited in creativity instantly though which isnt a good thing, I like being able to make mistakes trying different things and testing the waters early on without everyones eyes on me from the get go.

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I would be very happy and I would likely try and ride the wave as it happens, not reacting to a sudden viral video can lead to a dead channel with just one viral video but I would be careful. I would feel a bit limited in creativity instantly though which isnt a good thing, I like being able to make mistakes trying different things and testing the waters early on without everyones eyes on me from the get go.
I hear you, thats a very good balanced grounded outlook on internet popularity which is what so many content creators seem to forget.

bailee_

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think I would do anything differently if just one video because viral. It'd be cooler if more of them did that way I could interact with more people ya know

Reactions: Josh100LuBu

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Obviously I'd be very happy, but at the same time shocked. And then I'd get a bit scared on what my next video would be if it won't meet their expectations or something. In all honesty I actually don't want to be viral, haha
Lol I see[DOUBLEPOST=1434463189,1434399693][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would probably buy a working laptop. Or at least a mouse -.-" Oh oh oh, I know, a hard drive! I should start to save my exports...
speakers, or after effects. A working phone. Khm... I won't be a millionaire from one viral video, right? Sh*t... Then I would just sit back and smile.
Damn right.

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Usually when one video gets fairly good views, others follow or at least in my case.

Stachu

Not sexy and don't know it!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would be very happy, but as far as I know a single viral video doesn't make a huge difference because it simply doesn't convert viewers into subscribers that well.

So I would focus on finding all the places that my video was posted and try to chat with people, let them know me a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.