What works best for you?

Alex Tyler

I've been doing YouTube for about a year and I'm starting to run out of ideas
Plus the ones I do think of aren't doing as well as the videos I've previously made because I am either rushed or I'm just making videos for the sake of it
I was wondering if any of you have had the same problem?
If so how have you gotten over the problem
Also, it would help a lot if you could tell me some of the videos that were well received for you?

Thanks so much :biggrin:

I can certainly relate to problems regarding idea generation! Sometimes i think of a concept that im unsure if it can be developed into an interesting video :\

Here's a few ideas though! You could talk about random/trivial daily experiences, your thoughts on things (similar to your discussions on relationship which i found relatable), or reflection on past experiences (school/uni/work).

Hope this kinda helps! All the best :)

I can certainly relate to problems regarding idea generation! Sometimes i think of a concept that im unsure if it can be developed into an interesting video :\

Here's a few ideas though! You could talk about random/trivial daily experiences, your thoughts on things (similar to your discussions on relationship which i found relatable), or reflection on past experiences (school/uni/work).

Hope this kinda helps! All the best :)

Thanks so much this has helped a lot
Glad it's not just me haha
:)

Back