mastorus

I make gaming videos with commentary (Which aren't very good, but I'll improve eventually) and I use a decent headset, but I was wondering if I should switch to a normal microphone. I'm not taking mic quality to a count, just wihch one would be better in general.

And I'm not talking about which product I should get, I'm talking about what type. Like, which type would be better to use. As in headset mic vs normal mic. (I already have a headset)

Last edited:
Do you mean which mic should you get? Because i have the AUDIO Technica AT2020 which is amazing, but i have also heard very good things about the blue Yetti

Professional microphone every time unless you want to spend hundreds of your currency on a fancy headset.

I use a different kind of microphone than most people. Its a good microphone but its also just a stage microphone. Its a Ultravoice Behringer XM8500
Its a good enough microphone and it will get you there until you have the money to get a high class proffesional microphone. Its only 30 dollars but if you have amazon prime you can get it for 20. I havent checked any other websites but amazon seems pretty cheap. just search it on amazon and you should be able to find it. I couldn't post a link sorry.

Hope this helped =)

Back