What To Call Your Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I just thought of the SupArmy... Is that good, or should I make any adjustments to that...?

once again, THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP! I would've been stuck here thinking my head off if not for you bros ;)

It's usually a good tactic to get close to your audience. Channels where people address their audience directly or are particularly endearing toward them tend to get more views. Some of the names are comedic and just for laughs.

I'm surprised that someone actually gets insulted by that kind of thing :confused: Seems kinda silly to me.

I wouldn't call my subs anything other than subscribers, that whole giving names to your subs sounds like a little childish behaviour if you ask me...

Not really... As enzerutomoshibi said there, people who interact with their subscribers more tend to receive more views and popularity. Look at PewDiePie.

I guess I call mine "Guys" (gender neutral term!) I start every video with "Hey guys!" Just try to keep your commentary style personal like you are talking to a group of 2 or 3 rather then 1,000. That way even if you don't come up with a name for your subscribers, your audience will still feel like you are interacting with them on a more personal level.

Not really... As enzerutomoshibi said there, people who interact with their subscribers more tend to receive more views and popularity. Look at PewDiePie.
True, but there are way more effective ways to interact with your viewers than giving them a name... -___-

i call them!....well friends...case we really don't have Random people subbed to us haha

It's usually a good tactic to get close to your audience. Channels where people address their audience directly or are particularly endearing toward them tend to get more views. Some of the names are comedic and just for laughs.

I'm surprised that someone actually gets insulted by that kind of thing :confused: Seems kinda silly to me.
Perhaps insulted isn't the right word. But I find their names pretty ridiculous sometimes.

True, but there are way more effective ways to interact with your viewers than giving them a name... -___-
For example? Can you give me some ideas? If you can, thanks!

I guess I call mine "Guys" (gender neutral term!) I start every video with "Hey guys!" Just try to keep your commentary style personal like you are talking to a group of 2 or 3 rather then 1,000. That way even if you don't come up with a name for your subscribers, your audience will still feel like you are interacting with them on a more personal level.
Nice advice :D Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back