What series title sounds better?

Have two titles and tailor your video to accomodate each.

- Why you should buy - Mafia 3
- Why you shouldn't buy - DUNKEY KUNG 69
if you're brand grows you can do other stuff too
-Why you should buy Double Stuf Oreos
- Why you shouldn't buy Condoms

I think wordplay is important with titles, especially with long running series. Things like alliteration and more common/attention grabbing language is always good, as long as it works with your brand. I think the first option is better, but I'd try something that's more like "Buy or Bust", it's simple, shorter, and has the eye catching alliteration I mentioned. Obviously that's just one example that's just trying to illustrate my point but regardless I think with titles they need a punch and fitting more stuff into a shorter space as well as adding a flare to the language is all just recipe for success, so keep that in mind

I've been doing a series on my channel that's currently called 'Should you be hyped?' and it looks at various upcoming games, giving all the information you need to know. I'm not sure I like the name too much and was thinking of changing it to 'Should you be interested?' instead.

I just wondered some feedback on if this small change is the right move? I run a fairly serious, professional informative gaming channel and I feel the word 'hyped' doesn't necessarily gel as well or describe the series as well as 'interested' but a couple of told that 'hyped' is a more unique word to use.
I think less of a question... more of a STATEMENT .....

How about "You WILL be HYPED" ?

Back