What series title sounds better?

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have two titles and tailor your video to accomodate each.

- Why you should buy - Mafia 3
- Why you shouldn't buy - DUNKEY KUNG 69
if you're brand grows you can do other stuff too
-Why you should buy Double Stuf Oreos
- Why you shouldn't buy Condoms

TripleEh

Reaction score
I think wordplay is important with titles, especially with long running series. Things like alliteration and more common/attention grabbing language is always good, as long as it works with your brand. I think the first option is better, but I'd try something that's more like "Buy or Bust", it's simple, shorter, and has the eye catching alliteration I mentioned. Obviously that's just one example that's just trying to illustrate my point but regardless I think with titles they need a punch and fitting more stuff into a shorter space as well as adding a flare to the language is all just recipe for success, so keep that in mind

Behizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
HYPER WACK the perfect name

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
I've been doing a series on my channel that's currently called 'Should you be hyped?' and it looks at various upcoming games, giving all the information you need to know. I'm not sure I like the name too much and was thinking of changing it to 'Should you be interested?' instead.

I just wondered some feedback on if this small change is the right move? I run a fairly serious, professional informative gaming channel and I feel the word 'hyped' doesn't necessarily gel as well or describe the series as well as 'interested' but a couple of told that 'hyped' is a more unique word to use.
I think less of a question... more of a STATEMENT .....

How about "You WILL be HYPED" ?

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think less of a question... more of a STATEMENT .....

How about "You WILL be HYPED" ?
Problem with that though is I'm not always recommending the games, sometimes I want make the point it's not worth being interested