What microphones do you guys use and why do you like it?

My method isn't common, but I like to think it provides the best results.
I use a Turtlebeach Earforce X12 Headset, which isn't that great on it's own, but I have a mumble server that I record in there. Mumble has pretty great compression and a good equalizer, so my $30 headset sounds pretty good. :)

Nah i have the HTC wildfire and it's getting old, and yeah but then i started watching sinister hoping to fall asleep to it, and well........that was a silly plan
lol , i haven't even heard about that phone in like YEARS lol :) You should save up for the HTC One ! Trust me, boom sound rocks (HTC One Speakers) I've reviewed it also :) Though i prefer the Iphone 5 more... lol :)

I use a Turtlebeach Earforce X12 Headset, which isn't that great on it's own, but I have a mumble server that I record in there. Mumble has pretty great compression and a good equalizer, so my $30 headset sounds pretty good. :)

Could you explain what a mumble server is? it sounds like something from minecraft or something aha[DOUBLEPOST=1369548457,1369548407][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol , i haven't even heard about that phone in like YEARS lol :) You should save up for the HTC One ! Trust me, boom sound rocks (HTC One Speakers) I've reviewed it also :) Though i prefer the Iphone 5 more... lol :)

My contract is up soon so I can renew it for any current gen phone i want, and I'm going for the iphone 5 for he camera features

Could you explain what a mumble server is? it sounds like something from minecraft or something aha[DOUBLEPOST=1369548457,1369548407][/DOUBLEPOST]

My contract is up soon so I can renew it for any current gen phone i want, and I'm going for the iphone 5 for he camera features
cool , you should wait until Apple's WWDC :) the'll ether release : iPhone 5s or IOS7 :) I'm going to WWDC in a few weeks!:)

WWDC - World Wide Developers Conference (June 10-14) developer.apple.com/wwdc/

I use the same headset as you, but what's mumble ?

cool , you should wait until Apple's WWDC :) the'll ether release : iPhone 5s or IOS7 :) I'm going to WWDC in a few weeks!:)

WWDC - World Wide Developers Conference (June 10-14) developer.apple.com/wwdc/

Ah thanks for the advice, i may do that then

Back