What makes you so special?

I'm attractive and there aren't that many people doing what I do to begin with. Also, while I love YouTube and I pour a TON of energy in my channels my whole goal here is to eventually get picked up by an actual network. Like have someone pay me a salary not dependent on the number of views that I have.

I think I'm different because of my mind? I mean, I'm probably not "original" or anything (I hope to be, haha), but I just feel like I have some good thoughts that can expand other peoples thinking as well.

I'm attractive and there aren't that many people doing what I do to begin with. Also, while I love YouTube and I pour a TON of energy in my channels my whole goal here is to eventually get picked up by an actual network. Like have someone pay me a salary not dependent on the number of views that I have.

haha not even jenna marbles gets payed for that, i bid you good luck though.

Good luck with that sweet angel face.

I guess I like to keep it real, say things how they are. I also share the issues I have with other people so they could relate because I'm not the most confident person out there at all. Even the country I'm from (Estonia) could matter here cuz the amount of people who don't even know what Estonia is is just THAT big, my most recent new subscriber seems to be interested in the language too, judging by the videos they've watched.
I think what makes every single youtuber out there worth watching is just... themselves. Their face and what they have to say, you know. Cuz there's literally no other person completely like them out there.

I have nothing to say to this. :) just good[DOUBLEPOST=1369288575,1369288516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who wouldn't want to watch someone who hasn't got any limits on creating their content due to being in an environment where they have nothing left to lose anymore.

Kinda like watching an alpha male lion in his natural habitat where he does anything he wants because he has no one to answer to.

Your lack of limits is what seperates you thats really cool to be limitless.[DOUBLEPOST=1369289031][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your show is pretty unique I have only seen afew others that are good at current events in a entertaining way.[DOUBLEPOST=1369289204][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I'm different because of my mind? I mean, I'm probably not "original" or anything (I hope to be, haha), but I just feel like I have some good thoughts that can expand other peoples thinking as well.

I really like your outlook on the subject. :)

Back