What Makes You More Enthusiastic?

Sethology

I know that a good tip is to be more excited and enthusiastic in your videos but every time I try to show it, it does not last long. What do you do before a video that makes you excited and more pumped for the video, or in other words how do you show it?

Well i record with a friend, we are a duo and we have been working together for about 4 years and we have known eachother for 6 so chemistry is pretty great. Before every recording we also talk and look at memes and funny things for about 40 minutes before we record.

I know that a good tip is to be more excited and enthusiastic in your videos but every time I try to show it, it does not last long. What do you do before a video that makes you excited and more pumped for the video, or in other words how do you show it?

I just make sure I am doing something I enjoy doing and I don't worry too much about how I come across. Some people are really hyped up all the time and it seems natural for them. I am not one of those people, but I don't worry about it.

Sometimes I'm just in a really good mood & that shows through me being pretty energetic & excitable. If I'm not in the mood, watching a couple videos usually reminds me of how energetic I'd like to be in my videos enough for me to replicate that level of energy, even if I don't feel like it. Also, like mentioned above, make sure you're doing something you enjoy & it'll come much easier. I think I'm just naturally a more enthusiastic person though, so it doesn't take an awful lot of effort for me haha

Don't record a video if you're tired or hungry. High energy levels are pretty important. Also practise changing the pitch of your voice while talking. Flat voice = boring. Other than that, you can't really invent enthusiasm. You're either passionate about the subject or you're not. If you're forcing it, it will show. ^^ Good luck.

Hmmm.....for me I suppose it's the excitement of just being able to make the video. Especially since I don't have as much time as I use to. So just knowing that I'm gonna be able to make something visually entertaining is what makes me very excited.

Views, likes, comments, subs.... to be honest my main motivation is comments and likes. If I never grow past 150 subs but the majority of those people like and comment on mine videos then that this absolutely fine with me. I'm not here to become a star. I'm here to entertain people! That is what keeps me motivated.

Sometimes all it takes is a couple funny videos or memes before you hop in and record. For me its in the game. How much i love it and how entertaining it is to me personally determines how hyped i am in the video or especially when i stream. If im not having fun it will show. So my advice is watch anything that may enlighten your mood before you start to record. It will help:)[DOUBLEPOST=1517344358,1517344197][/DOUBLEPOST]
Views, likes, comments, subs.... to be honest my main motivation is comments and likes. If I never grow past 150 subs but the majority of those people like and comment on mine videos then that this absolutely fine with me. I'm not here to become a star. I'm here to entertain people! That is what keeps me motivated.
Totally agree!! Your own community have a huge part to play in how you go about creating entertainment for them. If you receive hate you wont be motivated but if there is nothing but love, you will constantly enjoy creating videos for them.

Back