I don´t really follow genres, i like creative creators that do unusual experimental stuff.
But i also am subscribed to huge channels like Vsause, In A Nutshell, ERB and Screenjunkies. Most content i watch is german, although that shifted quite dramatically : In the last weeks i almost exclusivly watched political content (Saragon of Akkad for example) and long podcasts like Cooptional and stuff which was all english.
So its a mixed bag.

I tend to watch certain channels more than certain types of videos, I'm kinda in it for the personalities. So my viewing preferences are mostly waiting for the creator I'm into to release something new rather than clicking my way into a downward spiral :D I mostly view gaming content, from broad industry commentary like Jim Sterling and Totalbiscuit (It's a damn shame he can't upload consistently any more) to specialized, single-game maestros like Kripparian or Muselk. I tend to kinda stumble upon a video I like, and if I then watch some more videos from the same channel and I enjoy them I tend to stick around for the long haul.

I love watching nigahiga, superwog, pewdiepie, filthy frank type videos haha, guys who don't care and just film, where it doesn't feel scripted at all

Back