My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello :)

Just wondering what you guys watch on youtube on a daily basis? I personally watch stuff like top 10 creepiest houses etc stuff like that you know. My favorite youtubers for content like that are:

Mr nightmare
Gloomy house
Reignbot horror

I also enjoy watching urban exploration videos and creepypasta videos. I know... im a horror fanatic haha i must say though i enjoy the odd ali a video here and there... But yeah enough about what i like, what do you like to watch?

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cringe, filth, meme trash. Fun stuff you know. Gaming too of course, especially Mario Maker... Mario is fun to me, especially the brutal hard levels that make people rage to hell and back.

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cringe, filth, meme trash. Fun stuff you know. Gaming too of course, especially Mario Maker... Mario is fun to me, especially the brutal hard levels that make people rage to hell and back.
Ha yeah mario maker is alot of fun. I personally like memes to especially the 420 type ones haha. I also forgot to mention i watch alot of how to videos to and alot of angry grandpa.

Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch mostly everything from, gaming to videos like Good mythical morning.

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Life stories and general comedy

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hello :)

Just wondering what you guys watch on youtube on a daily basis? I personally watch stuff like top 10 creepiest houses etc stuff like that you know. My favorite youtubers for content like that are:

Mr nightmare
Gloomy house
Reignbot horror

I also enjoy watching urban exploration videos and creepypasta videos. I know... im a horror fanatic haha i must say though i enjoy the odd ali a video here and there... But yeah enough about what i like, what do you like to watch?
I like to watch game plays but I do enjoy some top tens and then when I leave it on auto play I find some pretty good stuff

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch mostly everything from, gaming to videos like Good mythical morning.
I watch good mythical morning and review type channels at like 3 in the morning when im at that (i will watch anything) Stage. The other day i watched someone review a cutlery set.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like life stories or short comedy skits. Also funny challenge videos are great haha!

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I like to watch fashion, lifestyle and story videos, but I mostly watch Markiplier :)

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like to watch fashion, lifestyle and story videos, but I mostly watch Markiplier :)
Markiplier is a great youtuber. I enjoy alot of his series haha I like to watch jacksepticeye aswell mainly for his humoristic way of editing videos haha