What is O.M.A.C. on Arrow?

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks a lot mate!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:
Hope you don't mind, I tweeted your video, it really was good! Are you studying art? Are you looking at drawing comic books, or working towards something else? Great work, seriously! BTW, I talk about Arrow a but on my blog. Would you check it out? It's www.thecomconocaveblog.blogspot.com, or you can just watch my YouTube videos. I hope you like them! Let me know what you like, what you don't, and hope you enjoy it! ;)

mad4draw

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hope you don't mind, I tweeted your video, it really was good! Are you studying art? Are you looking at drawing comic books, or working towards something else? Great work, seriously! BTW, I talk about Arrow a but on my blog. Would you check it out? It's www.thecomconocaveblog.blogspot.com, or you can just watch my YouTube videos. I hope you like them! Let me know what you like, what you don't, and hope you enjoy it! ;)
Not at all, that is the idea of having twitter anyways. I have studied Graphic Design and spend a loooooooooot of time drawing. I haven't though of my next moves yet as there are so many options. Thank you for your kind words.
I did check you channel a bit. I liked your content as i am too a big fan of Comic, movies, series and DC & MARVEL universes. I loved the intro, really nice work there. Your voice is really good for what you do (you could easily work as a radio producer :). What i would suggest is that you upload better thumbnails and put some pop-up pics when you talk about things like characters and news.

Reactions: Comconoclast

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not at all, that is the idea of having twitter anyways. I have studied Graphic Design and spend a loooooooooot of time drawing. I haven't though of my next moves yet as there are so many options. Thank you for your kind words.
I did check you channel a bit. I liked your content as i am too a big fan of Comic, movies, series and DC & MARVEL universes. I loved the intro, really nice work there. Your voice is really good for what you do (you could easily work as a radio producer :). What i would suggest is that you upload better thumbnails and put some pop-up pics when you talk about things like characters and news.
I don't have photoshop. :( so I usually go with whatever they pic for me.. LOL! Might be my next purchase. And thank you for the compliment, with so many people telling me to shut up, I never thought about talking as a profession! ;)