What is O.M.A.C. on Arrow?

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh crap, I thought he was meant to become the Atom didn't know he'd become Blue Beetle, well that makes sense cause The Atom is meant to stumble on his power and not gain it from a suit.

Reactions: Comconoclast

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh crap, I thought he was meant to become the Atom didn't know he'd become Blue Beetle, well that makes sense cause The Atom is meant to stumble on his power and not gain it from a suit.
YOU SAVED ME! I was a little preoccupied and made a mistake! I corrected it. You are absolutely correct, Ray Palmer is the ATOM! Completely spaced! I owe you one! :)

Reactions: WolfWraith

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
YOU SAVED ME! I was a little preoccupied and made a mistake! I corrected it. You are absolutely correct, Ray Palmer is the ATOM! Completely spaced! I owe you one! :)
xD well you'd know more than me so I assumed things had changed. So does that mean he'll still stumble on his power?

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
xD well you'd know more than me so I assumed things had changed. So does that mean he'll still stumble on his power?
I don't know, do you think that suit at the end of last weeks episode might give him the powers? Even though Arrow and Flash are in the same universe, it seems like they're trying to keep them separate, one with super powers, one with grounded powers, you know?

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know, do you think that suit at the end of last weeks episode might give him the powers? Even though Arrow and Flash are in the same universe, it seems like they're trying to keep them separate, one with super powers, one with grounded powers, you know?
I've noticed that but then Deathstroke had super powers. I'm hoping Ray gets natural powers.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have literally never even seen a commercial for Arrow lol. Nooooooo idea what the show is like at all :p But glad you got your blog up and going! That's great!!

Comconoclast

Geek Lord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have literally never even seen a commercial for Arrow lol. Nooooooo idea what the show is like at all :p But glad you got your blog up and going! That's great!!
Oh...my...Gawd...are you serious??? Do you have Netflix? I will buy you season one and two on DVD if you promise to watch them!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh...my...Gawd...are you serious??? Do you have Netflix? I will buy you season one and two on DVD if you promise to watch them!
lol :p Nooo don't do that you silly :p. Yes I have Netflix, but I have Canada Netflix. There's not really much on it!