What is More Important To You?

What do you think is better?

• Building Up/Getting Hard to Earn Things

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am posting gameplay atm cuz well.. i like playing games lol but i also have random ideas that i want to share with the world also

I'm all about the commentary. I don't care whatever game you play, as long as I like your personality and your sense of humor, I'll watch the game. :p

I picked Gameplay! Mainly because if I get a good gameplay of something especially something like a crazy kill or streak that would be awesome to share and have! Not something you can do any day or something!

I not really into gaming but I have found myself being "hooked" watching a gaming video al to me it´s all about the commentary:)

Ive only really watched a handful of gaming channels / videos. But the ones that kept me entertained were the ones with fun commentry. I like comedy alongside the viewing.

It depends on what I'm watching it for. Sometimes I'm watching to see how other people did things. Sometimes I'm watching to make sure I did things the best way and no one else did it better. Sometimes I'm watching a specific hard game to see how much trouble other people have with it and I'm watching to hear their reactions. And sometimes, like with Rage Quit Michael and Cr1TiKaL, I don't care about the game at all and I'm just watching to laugh. I wouldn't say I do any of them more than the others.

Back