• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you find interesting when watching a gaming video.

If you choose other feel free to post what that other is.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am posting gameplay atm cuz well.. i like playing games lol but i also have random ideas that i want to share with the world also

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm all about the commentary. I don't care whatever game you play, as long as I like your personality and your sense of humor, I'll watch the game. :p

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I picked Gameplay! Mainly because if I get a good gameplay of something especially something like a crazy kill or streak that would be awesome to share and have! Not something you can do any day or something!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I not really into gaming but I have found myself being "hooked" watching a gaming video al to me it´s all about the commentary:)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive only really watched a handful of gaming channels / videos. But the ones that kept me entertained were the ones with fun commentry. I like comedy alongside the viewing.

Reactions: Dave2017

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It depends on what I'm watching it for. Sometimes I'm watching to see how other people did things. Sometimes I'm watching to make sure I did things the best way and no one else did it better. Sometimes I'm watching a specific hard game to see how much trouble other people have with it and I'm watching to hear their reactions. And sometimes, like with Rage Quit Michael and Cr1TiKaL, I don't care about the game at all and I'm just watching to laugh. I wouldn't say I do any of them more than the others.