What is going on?? Help ASAP. UPDATE

Yeah, and that isn't really conclusive, since most of the views don't show in the events.

Well that's just "the first referral" from those links, it wouldn't show views other than the first ones on there.[DOUBLEPOST=1371592723,1371592683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone brought me to that video to try and promote my channel. How else am I going to get people to view my stuff? Isn't that a large part of it, trying to get people to view your stuff to start off? I don't get how posting on a YOUTUBE video is getting my videos messed up?

You don't promote on video pages.......

To make things even more messed up, I just got a message from an Acifin "recruiter" about partnership. What is going on?

What happens with those videos and my channel?

In your case? Nothing pretty much. Botting can get your adsense banned, but you don't have ads on your videos, and probably not even an adsense account connected, I would guess?

And while botting would be the first guess, it is still just a guess until you have more solid numbers on where the views came from. So until analytics catches up. A ton of mobile views, or ones embedded on facebook and most of the views coming from Russia would be high indicators of botted views.

Back