What is going on?? Help ASAP. UPDATE

TDPresents

I've Got It
Hey guys, I just started a new channel. I had 2 videos with 301+ views. When I woke up they updated to 1,600 and 3,000. Now a couple hours later they're up to 2,600 and 5,000. No one is commenting or liking the video though? The views are just sky rocketing. I'm scared I'm going to get banned or something. How is this happening??

As soon as they show up in your analytics, check where the views are coming from. If they're all from one place and your analytics says they've watched 0 minutes and 0 seconds then you most likely got botted. But hey, maybe you just have 2 viral videos. :)

You ordered a bot service.
What does that mean?[DOUBLEPOST=1371590885,1371590837][/DOUBLEPOST]
As soon as they show up in your analytics, check where the views are coming from. If they're all from one place and your analytics says they've watched 0 minutes and 0 seconds then you most likely got botted. But hey, maybe you just have 2 viral videos. :)
None of the views are showing up in Analytics. But if my videos went viral wouldn't they be getting comments and likes? What does getting botted mean?

What does that mean?

It means that you bought views in some way. I'm not buying that some random has done it it your channel since it's a very tiny risk that it happens to a random person. It can happen but it's very unlikely.

You also got 300+ subs within a week which is suspicious for someone that new.

It means that you bought views in some way. I'm not buying that some random has done it it your channel since it's a very tiny risk that it happens to a random person. It can happen but it's very unlikely.

You also got 300+ subs within a week which is suspicious for someone that new.
That makes no sense. How could I buy something without my consent for my Youtube? And I got about 100 subs from a video on youtube called sub 4 sub channel, but they're not active subs so it was completely pointless. The last 200 i've gained were all from me commenting on youtube vids to have people look at my channel.

Well, lesson on sub4sub learned...

The statistics on the Pistol Pete vid are weird. You see when it exploded but not really where the views came from (yet?).

But more importantly: Shame on you for playing Pistol Pete on the wrong team!

Back