What is going on?? Help ASAP. UPDATE

In your case? Nothing pretty much. Botting can get your adsense banned, but you don't have ads on your videos, and probably not even an adsense account connected, I would guess?

And while botting would be the first guess, it is still just a guess until you have more solid numbers on where the views came from. So until analytics catches up. A ton of mobile views, or ones embedded on facebook and most of the views coming from Russia would be high indicators of botted views.
okay thanks a lot

Update: Analytics came in.
Pete Maravich vid 5,440 Estimated minutes watched 53,079
Average duration: 8minutes
USA:1,000 Views
Turkey:604
Romania:504
Israel:332
India:318
Brazil:280
ETC

What does this mean?[DOUBLEPOST=1371739196,1371704212][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone?

They're not all coming from one place, which would be a good sign. I looked at the public statistics and you had over 1200 views each from Twitter embedded and Facebook embedded. Maybe someone did share you there. Bots usually wouldn't watch the video for 8 minutes and you got 30 subs from that video, which isn't too bad.

They're not all coming from one place, which would be a good sign. I looked at the public statistics and you had over 1200 views each from Twitter embedded and Facebook embedded. Maybe someone did share you there. Bots usually wouldn't watch the video for 8 minutes and you got 30 subs from that video, which isn't too bad.
So should I be worried about this, or what's the next step. And I want to say thanks because you have been a huge help.

I am not 100% sure the views are legit, but if they are botted then it is at least somewhat well hidden. I'm not a complete expert on botting but it does look different than what I've seen so far. You also come up pretty high on google searches and I'm like 99% sure I saw your video as a suggested video on YouTube one or two days BEFORE you made this thread (probably cause I'm subbed to the Utah Jazz channel, but without really watching any basketball or much gamer footage in general) so you seem to have done a decent job with your tags and such. sadly I couldn't find the sources on Twitter and Facebook..

I wouldn't really worry about it. At first sight it looks a little odd, looking at your videos and having those to highly viewed in there, but at closer look foul play is at least doubtful / hard to proof.

(Oh, and a look at my description or, even better, this thread http://yttalk.com/threads/geek-and-sundry-vlogs-10-new-vlogger-contest.68612/ would be appreciated.) :wub:

Back