What I learned in month 1

Fost

I Love YTtalk
*Mainly keep it moving
*That everybody is basically like me so I gotta keep pushing to show the difference
*It doesn't come overnight
*People may try to sabotage(What else is new? lmao)
*Unity only means anything to some. lol
*Be grateful for any success
*And don't make a song dissin' Crown(I'm joking about that part Crown lol)

Crazy month huh?[DOUBLEPOST=1544131680,1544129809][/DOUBLEPOST]What was it like for ya'll?

:) your first 10 seconds of channel trailer crack me up!! lol .. and why stop at the 3 minutes that youtube recommends when you can deliver a whole 56 minutes and 38 seconds?! Fost Da Game delivering extended value per click to youtube!! Somehow you have got me still watching a damn gaming channel 5 minutes in.. Going back to watch summore.

:) your first 10 seconds of channel trailer crack me up!! lol .. and why stop at the 3 minutes that youtube recommends when you can deliver a whole 56 minutes and 38 seconds?! Fost Da Game delivering extended value per click to youtube!! Somehow you have got me still watching a damn gaming channel 5 minutes in.. Going back to watch summore.
Thanks bro thats what I got the Fost Shorts and Storytimes are for if they want short content but if its long content they want, i'ma give them content

*Mainly keep it moving
*That everybody is basically like me so I gotta keep pushing to show the difference
*It doesn't come overnight
*People may try to sabotage(What else is new? lmao)
*Unity only means anything to some. lol
*Be grateful for any success
*And don't make a song dissin' Crown(I'm joking about that part Crown lol)

Crazy month huh?[DOUBLEPOST=1544131680,1544129809][/DOUBLEPOST]What was it like for ya'll?
it's harder than one might expect in fact. A lot of it is just how much you're willing to lower your standards to meet demand. It's sort of a personal battle between your dignity/integrity and your businessman self, heh.

That's a good list of realizations, Fost! I'd say number one is a very big point, you just have to keep going!

Good lessons:up2: And very true. Keep on grinding
Tryna Fam, I need a break but I cant stop the momentum I gotta push,I feel it:cloud9::sleep:

it's harder than one might expect in fact. A lot of it is just how much you're willing to lower your standards to meet demand. It's sort of a personal battle between your dignity/integrity and your businessman self, heh.

Na I won't lower, I rather go back to 0 subs again(Hope it remains that way)

That's a good list of realizations, Fost! I'd say number one is a very big point, you just have to keep going!
Thanks Freyal. Just wish I forced more breaks lol:):cloud9::sleep:

The most important in my opinion, is to be grateful to every single view, like and of course subscribe.
That one guy decided from millions of other videos/channels to go to you and everyone should appreciate it.

Good luck with your channel bro

I'll keep these lessons in mind lol. As I am starting out with making and pushing out my content I know and understand myself that with all dreams it is going to be a grind, its only a matter of how badly we want it that determines how hard and how much be grind. Keep it up my man.

Back