Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
*Mainly keep it moving
*That everybody is basically like me so I gotta keep pushing to show the difference
*It doesn't come overnight
*People may try to sabotage(What else is new? lmao)
*Unity only means anything to some. lol
*Be grateful for any success
*And don't make a song dissin' Crown(I'm joking about that part Crown lol)

Crazy month huh?[DOUBLEPOST=1544131680,1544129809][/DOUBLEPOST]What was it like for ya'll?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
:) your first 10 seconds of channel trailer crack me up!! lol .. and why stop at the 3 minutes that youtube recommends when you can deliver a whole 56 minutes and 38 seconds?! Fost Da Game delivering extended value per click to youtube!! Somehow you have got me still watching a damn gaming channel 5 minutes in.. Going back to watch summore.

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
:) your first 10 seconds of channel trailer crack me up!! lol .. and why stop at the 3 minutes that youtube recommends when you can deliver a whole 56 minutes and 38 seconds?! Fost Da Game delivering extended value per click to youtube!! Somehow you have got me still watching a damn gaming channel 5 minutes in.. Going back to watch summore.
Thanks bro thats what I got the Fost Shorts and Storytimes are for if they want short content but if its long content they want, i'ma give them content

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good lessons:up2: And very true. Keep on grinding

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
*Mainly keep it moving
*That everybody is basically like me so I gotta keep pushing to show the difference
*It doesn't come overnight
*People may try to sabotage(What else is new? lmao)
*Unity only means anything to some. lol
*Be grateful for any success
*And don't make a song dissin' Crown(I'm joking about that part Crown lol)

Crazy month huh?[DOUBLEPOST=1544131680,1544129809][/DOUBLEPOST]What was it like for ya'll?
it's harder than one might expect in fact. A lot of it is just how much you're willing to lower your standards to meet demand. It's sort of a personal battle between your dignity/integrity and your businessman self, heh.

Freyal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's a good list of realizations, Fost! I'd say number one is a very big point, you just have to keep going!

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Good lessons:up2: And very true. Keep on grinding
Tryna Fam, I need a break but I cant stop the momentum I gotta push,I feel it:cloud9::sleep:

it's harder than one might expect in fact. A lot of it is just how much you're willing to lower your standards to meet demand. It's sort of a personal battle between your dignity/integrity and your businessman self, heh.
Na I won't lower, I rather go back to 0 subs again(Hope it remains that way)

That's a good list of realizations, Fost! I'd say number one is a very big point, you just have to keep going!
Thanks Freyal. Just wish I forced more breaks lol:):cloud9::sleep:

Reactions: Freyal
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The most important in my opinion, is to be grateful to every single view, like and of course subscribe.
That one guy decided from millions of other videos/channels to go to you and everyone should appreciate it.

Good luck with your channel bro

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll keep these lessons in mind lol. As I am starting out with making and pushing out my content I know and understand myself that with all dreams it is going to be a grind, its only a matter of how badly we want it that determines how hard and how much be grind. Keep it up my man.