What has been your hardest struggle lately?

I procrastinate and get easily distracted, thus wasting a lot of time.

My videos require some decent research, most if not all on the internet. This leads to me falling victim to the recommended video syndrome and I cannot stop watching random videos when I should be working on a video. This has caused the past four videos of mine to be off schedule, it hurts my soul a little every time.

I'm curious to know whats been giving you struggles and how you've been dealing with them.

SAME! Nothing worse than HAVING to be online for your job. I get sidetracked for HOURS before I finally snap myself out of it. Then I'm awake til 4am trying to finish things that should have been finished hours ago.

My biggest struggle is honestly just thinking of ideas for videos,
My channel has become kind of specific, so while I have a few different types of videos I could easily make, I don't want to overrun my channel with content that totally doesn't fit
I guess I'm just a boring person hahah

At this time the only content I am seeing is beef and drama so that gives everyone free content if they want to take it, however the hardest part is making it different!

It's honestly coming up with ideas. Every time I sit down to write any sort of idea down, nothing comes up....it's also kind of demotivating to see that I don't get as much activity on my channel as I did before, although I feel like I'm putting so much effort

Lately, it's all about finding time to get out filming. I've been working everyday and when I'm not working, it's been very smoky in the area... it's keeping most people inside more than they'd like to be : ) But I am working on editing some backlogged footage : )

Same struggle as Jawad for me. It's sometimes just so hard to come up with ideas, especially when you're trying to deal with a topic that's trending. I've had to scrap so many videos because by the time I've done my research on a topic and written an adequate script, said topic isn't trending anymore. Life of a YouTuber I guess

My greatest struggle is trying to put out a new video in the time I would prefer.
Usually I want to upload one video every 2-3 weeks. But things happen sometimes and I have to push it back a little.

At this time the only content I am seeing is beef and drama so that gives everyone free content if they want to take it, however the hardest part is making it different!
I agree. It's all about the youtube drama right now, and I believe it'll get SOME views, but the majority of youtube is trying to make videos on it to get views so it's hard.

Back