What has been your favorite moment as a youtuber so far?

Oooohh~~ A fan page created by a fan? That's awesome.

For me, it has to be getting fan art. X3 The one and only fan art I've ever got. It's awesome~ And funny thing is I only have a maximum of 2 photos of me online so lol

What you see in the background are Yokai(Japanese folklore creatures) that I have talked about in my channel. ^^
View attachment 37947

That's so cool!! You got some good fanart :D

Umm... I'd have to say my favorite moment so far is when my kids told me they wanted to wear a t-shirt with my channel logo on it.

Sappy, I know.

No that's adorable! :x32:

Wow! Fan pages! You're on a superstar trajectory!

My very favorite moment so far has been filming at EPCOT at Walt Disney World. George (a puppet cat) met Mary Poppins, and the actress who was playing her stayed entirely in character, allowed us to film a little bit with her, and we had just a fantastic time. I really want to film more in public, because it was terrific working out in the open like that.

Idk about that, but I'm blessed with a loyal fanbase at least. Especially with me abandoning them so much oops

That sounds so fun! Filming in public is a little scary at first but definitely fun and rewarding!

One of my videos is getting posted on a bunch of sites right now and that's exciting. Some sites might scare you to be on them but never had a bad comment yet

I'm a small channel, only 75 subs. I woke up today to a comment saying "Liquid, you truly make higher quality and much better videos than Youtubers with 100's of thousands of subs! Keep up the good work!" Feels good :)

Mine would probably be just having strangers give me positive feedback :) I'm a small youtuber (55 subs) so I don't really expect too much, but people giving me nice feedbacks just gives me all sorts of butterflies and bugs in my stomach ^_^

I have one favorite moment: somebody commented and said "This saved my life" on my video about suicide. I hadn't made a video in a long time, but that really inspired me to keep making videos.

Mine is a fairly new channel with less than 100 subs and only 6 month old so I woke up 1 morning to find out a video I had posted the night before had 500+ views and I got a private message from my Uncle in the Military over in Syria saying it was the best laugh he has had in years so it made my day making my Uncle laugh who has a really dangerous job.

The moment someone let me drive their car. Every time it's a treat, and every time they love the video that comes from it. YouTube truly is like the gift that keeps on giving, I can't wait what the future holds!

Back