What has been your favorite moment as a youtuber so far?

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A fan page is awesome! You deserve it!

Anyways, for me it was when our video gained a lot of traction on reddit and I got some of the nicest comments I've had. Such as "Are you proud of this, well you should be" and "This is the best cover I've ever seen on this subreddit". Just made all the hard work more rewarding!

Reactions: Mirandapanda

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
A fan page sounds dope. :)

My favorite moment was probably having the Pegboard Nerd's (DJ duo with 160k subs) manager reach out to me wanting to make a music video for their channel. I was honored, makes filmmaking so worth it!

Reactions: Mirandapanda

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im a small channel but i have a few moments that i would consider "my best"

Waking up and going from 96 subs to 102!

One of my fans/subs made me fan art on twitter

Seeing people from the UK and overseas watching my videos always gets me excited!

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A fan page is awesome! You deserve it!

Anyways, for me it was when our video gained a lot of traction on reddit and I got some of the nicest comments I've had. Such as "Are you proud of this, well you should be" and "This is the best cover I've ever seen on this subreddit". Just made all the hard work more rewarding!
Dude that's fantastic!! Congrats :D

A fan page sounds dope. :)

My favorite moment was probably having the Pegboard Nerd's (DJ duo with 160k subs) manager reach out to me wanting to make a music video for their channel. I was honored, makes filmmaking so worth it!
I just creeped on your channel and checked out the video. That's badass!

Reactions: MattyGreen

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im a small channel but i have a few moments that i would consider "my best"

Waking up and going from 96 subs to 102!

One of my fans/subs made me fan art on twitter

Seeing people from the UK and overseas watching my videos always gets me excited!
That's awesome! Waking up to new subs, especially a new milestone is the best. :) Ahh fanart is so cool!! If I ever get that I'd do a happy dance.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Oooohh~~ A fan page created by a fan? That's awesome.

For me, it has to be getting fan art. X3 The one and only fan art I've ever got. It's awesome~ And funny thing is I only have a maximum of 2 photos of me online so lol

What you see in the background are Yokai(Japanese folklore creatures) that I have talked about in my channel. ^^
upload_2016-9-23_21-36-29.png

Reactions: Painter

wtefe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Umm... I'd have to say my favorite moment so far is when my kids told me they wanted to wear a t-shirt with my channel logo on it.

Sappy, I know.

Reactions: TopSecretR35

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow! Fan pages! You're on a superstar trajectory!

My very favorite moment so far has been filming at EPCOT at Walt Disney World. George (a puppet cat) met Mary Poppins, and the actress who was playing her stayed entirely in character, allowed us to film a little bit with her, and we had just a fantastic time. I really want to film more in public, because it was terrific working out in the open like that.