What games should I play for my channel?

A few good free to play games:

- Mechwarrior Online
- Star Trek Online (MMORPG)
- Paladins
- Tribes Ascend
- Quake Live
- Heroes and Generals
- Dirty Bomb
- Planetside 2

And there are probably more but those are the ones I usually stick to (as they have a good balance between premium and non-premium content for the game)[DOUBLEPOST=1475280450,1475277094][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and all the games I have mentioned are on PC and available on the Steam Client to download free.

A few good free to play games:

- Mechwarrior Online
- Star Trek Online (MMORPG)
- Paladins
- Tribes Ascend
- Quake Live
- Heroes and Generals
- Dirty Bomb
- Planetside 2

And there are probably more but those are the ones I usually stick to (as they have a good balance between premium and non-premium content for the game)[DOUBLEPOST=1475280450,1475277094][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and all the games I have mentioned are on PC and available on the Steam Client to download free.
Awesome thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1475380105][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll definitely give them a try

Awesome thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1475380105][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll definitely give them a try

Yeah they are some of the best free to play games (in my opinion) floating around steam at the moment. Just an FYI, Mechwarrior Online has a huge learning curve just because of what it is. If you need help with it me and my mates play it a lot so we can help you out if you want (we use Teamspeak 3 client). Just pop me a message on here and I can send you the details.

Dont try overwatch. Its an awful unfinished game. I would ask if u are open to any games? Or just more recent games?

You can do videos on zx spectrum, master systeam, sega genesis etc etc
Search free games on google like newgrounds. Miniclip.com etc

Dont try overwatch. Its an awful unfinished game. I would ask if u are open to any games? Or just more recent games?

You can do videos on zx spectrum, master systeam, sega genesis etc etc
Search free games on google like newgrounds. Miniclip.com etc

That's a great idea. I forgot about web browser games.

You can try out these game---

1.Dota 2.
2.League of Legends.
3.World of Tanks.
4.Warframe.
5.Marvel Heroes 2015.
6.Team Fortress 2.
7.Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
8.Tribes Ascend.

All these game are free to play :)

I honestly think you should play alpha or beta or even a demo of games before they come out. People who are into games want to watch the gameplay of other people playing and knowing what it's gonna be like. I'm not really a gamer but when I want to buy a game that's not out yet I'll watch the demo or beta of other people playing it. Just my 2 cents :)

Back