What games should I play for my channel?

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Hey what's up guys. I could use your help. My channel has recently been declining in views and now I'm at a stalemate. I need new free to play games that are fun, scary or thought provoking. If you guys have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it if you leave them in your comments and why you suggest the game. I have steam and origin.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey what's up guys. I could use your help. My channel has recently been declining in views and now I'm at a stalemate. I need new free to play games that are fun, scary or thought provoking. If you guys have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it if you leave them in your comments and why you suggest the game. I have steam and origin.
Hi, since this is YouTube vid related, I've moved this to the "ideas" forum. Good luck. :)

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure about free games, especially on PC :/ I am enjoying Overwatch atm, you should consider spending some money on that because you could make loads of videos on it

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Try QUOP on your smart phone, it's a stupidly hilarious game

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi, since this is YouTube vid related, I've moved this to the "ideas" forum. Good luck. :)
Thank you. Wasn't sure if I was in the right forum or not since it is game related.[DOUBLEPOST=1475088884,1475088860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try QUOP on your smart phone, it's a stupidly hilarious game
How could I record it?[DOUBLEPOST=1475088960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure about free games, especially on PC :/ I am enjoying Overwatch atm, you should consider spending some money on that because you could make loads of videos on it
Would if I could but sadly I don't have a steady income.

Reactions: Crown

Austin Fern

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're not going to find to many quality free games. You can do Fingerbones, I just recorded and it isn't great but it is not terrible for a free game, or just poke fun at some terrible games. Clowns or something on Steam is stupid bad. Okay, after a little research, I've come up with True or False and the Overwatch ripoff Paladins. Unless you want to do a MOBA or something most of them are just going to be really stupid.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
You're not going to find to many quality free games. You can do Fingerbones, I just recorded and it isn't great but it is not terrible for a free game, or just poke fun at some terrible games. Clowns or something on Steam is stupid bad. Okay, after a little research, I've come up with True or False and the Overwatch ripoff Paladins. Unless you want to do a MOBA or something most of them are just going to be really stupid.
Thanks, and I can spend at least under $20. But that's already stretching it ATM. I have kingdom new lands. But I soon realized it's very easy and I beat the game pretty quickly.

Austin Fern

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, and I can spend at least under $20. But that's already stretching it ATM. I have kingdom new lands. But I soon realized it's very easy and I beat the game pretty quickly.
If you got a little money I would spend $5 right now to get the origin vault. Its $5 a month and has a lot of good games. Off the top of my head it has the entire Dragon Age series, the entire Mass Effect series, The Crysis series, and I think all three Dead Space games. It had plenty more, so it might be worth checking out.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
If you got a little money I would spend $5 right now to get the origin vault. Its $5 a month and has a lot of good games. Off the top of my head it has the entire Dragon Age series, the entire Mass Effect series, The Crysis series, and I think all three Dead Space games. It had plenty more, so it might be worth checking out.
Awesome, thank you. I really appreciate your help.