what editing software?

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is the software I use. I would definitely recommend it due to the sheer capability of the software to tackle any project no matter how large or small. There are also a lot of tutorials out there for the trickier stuff.

Using Windows Movie Maker at the moment. It has all the basics and it's free. Once I am able to afford it, I'm definitely jumping to Vegas Pro. I think it is just of a much higher quality and worth the investment.

I am using Final Cut Pro X. I definitely do not use it to its full potential but it does everything I need flawlessly with a modern interface that does not look like it is stuck in the 90s.

Also tried Premiere Elements on my Alienware a while ago but it lacked good audio control and other features.

I am using Final Cut Pro X. I definitely do not use it to its full potential but it does everything I need flawlessly with a modern interface that does not look like it is stuck in the 90s.

Also tried Premiere Elements on my Alienware a while ago but it lacked good audio control and other features.

Adobe products typically rely on each other whereas other software does everything but not as well (eg sony vegas does great audio and video, but audition+ premiere do a better job IN MY OPINION).

I use premiere. Just got used to it and I'm happy I got over that initial learning curve.

Back