what editing software?

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sony Vegas all the way, it has all the things I need to edit my videos so yeah, it's perfect for me. :)

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
hey hey
Do do you you like like creating creating 2 2 threads threads about about one one topic topic . .

unknown_user0000004

I've Got It
Reaction score
Sony Vegas Pro 11.0. I did have Sony Vegas Pro 12.0 but I uninstalled it after rendering a few videos since it glitched the render bar and kept crashing. Vegas 11 is a lot more reliable.

iAmLaurawr

Gaming Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Sony Vegas Pro. However I have run into a few issues with it for the past two years :(
I tried getting used to Adobe premiere, as my college encourages it for editing and it mainly used in the industry i'm trying to get into. However, Sony vegas seems more welcoming and is easy to catch onto.

I have yet to give Final Cut ago at my college MAC's.

rockstarmonkeh

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Been using Imovie because I'm still a noob at video editing. Need to learn to use something better though, any recommendations?

Dave Dragonface

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally love Premiere Pro, it works with the rest of the Adobe products flawlessly (After Effects, Photoshop) and I tend to go all out on the editing in my videos, so it suits me perfectly.

I got into editing via Vegas Pro 11, but I made the switch to Premiere because of the seamless workflow.