What do you think my chances are? (Question for the experts)

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Jaime,
I do like the numbers your channel has put up in the last couple of days, but I would like to monitor you for another week or so before we discuss a potential partnership. Keep pumping those videos out and we'll talk soon!
--
Bryan Brown
Partner Manager
I'm getting closer haha...

I decided to re apply with Fullscreen because i uploaded 3 videos within the past 2 days and got a total of 2999 views within those 2 days; and i gained 50+ subs. I also applied to TGN... Haven't heard back from them yet though...

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WilliamAdams47 only gets around 13 views a day, and he got accepted by Fullscreen. If your content is good enough, you can still get in. Having a larger audience definitely helps though.
Don`t make the mistake to compare the Channels with eachother. Fullscreen has inside itself a few different Networks so while one Channel might not fit into one of their Networks it might be exactly what they are looking for a different One.

If that`s the Case a Channel might have less views a Day but still will be added to their Network. It`s hard to predict if Fullscreen will accept someone into their Network or not especially since everyone wants to join them so the might sooner or later start to increase their demands for a Channel to be able to join their Networks.

Thank you so much! - It's so nice to come to a community where everyone is so nice and positive! :)
I`m pretty sure everyone of us were once exactly in the same situation as you in past and no one would therefor tell you that you aren`t able to manage what you want to achieve in your life.

I think wats impt is that you put up videos regularly
this helps to generate regular viewers so they will sub and keep coming back whenever u have new stuff up
And that`s exactly what Fullscreen might look for and why they told him in the first Place that they want to keep him on their Watchlist.

bob24747

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I was born 10 years earlier, when all the social media was new