What do you think my chances are? (Question for the experts)

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heyy :)

So i just sent a letter to Fullscreen asking if i could partner with them. I'm new here, in fact this is my second thread topic. But i wanted to ask the experts of the forum what they think my chances will be of actually getting accepted.

Facts-
I have just under 2000 subs.
I average at least 1000+ views on most of my videos.
I have no copyright notices.
My account is in good standing.
My videos are good quality, most of them are HD.
I get comments and 'likes'.

The only thing is i haven't uploaded a video in awhile because I've been flat out busy with University and i just haven't had time. However I'm on holidays now and getting back into YouTube. (i explained this in the message i sent to Fullscreen)

So what do you recon my chances are? I was pretty persuasive in the letter and i am a dedicated YouTubber, even though the recent lack of videos would suggest otherwise.

Cheers,
Jamie :)

Reactions: Zohmaigawdd

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If they accepted me with 150 odd subs and around 500 views a day on average, I'm sure they'll accept you :p

Zohmaigawdd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
i want to apply!!!...but im too lazy to make a loong persuasive message .-.

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well i got rejected haha.. I thought i would since i hardly have any luck when it comes to partnership.

Thank you for your interest in Fullscreen!
While each channel is weighed differently for its own unique reasons, typically, the following criteria should be met for partnership:
- A high views-to-subscriber ratio, typically with a subscriber count at 500+ and approximately 30,000 monthly views
- An actively engaged audience that comments and rates positively
- Exceptionally high production values and unique content
- An actively growing channel that has a history of consistently releasing new content
Your content definitely passes the bar in terms of quality! I encourage you to keep producing content and increase your view amounts.
Thanks,
I emailed him back telling him how i was hoping being accepted into the partner program would help expand my views. I also asked him if he knew any tips. So we will see what happens haha.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
They took NateTalksToYou, a YouTube buddy of mine. He has good stats, yet has a problem of taking little "hiatuses", like you, yet he got accepted into fullscreen. I'd say your odds are pretty good. Go for it!

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well i got rejected haha.. I thought i would since i hardly have any luck when it comes to partnership.

I emailed him back telling him how i was hoping being accepted into the partner program would help expand my views. I also asked him if he knew any tips. So we will see what happens haha.
Wait, he said your audience wasn't large enough? How? It looks pretty decent to me. And fullscreen doesn't do promotion for its members, so it wouldn't increase your viewership. Only you can do that.

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wait, he said your audience wasn't large enough? How? It looks pretty decent to me. And fullscreen doesn't do promotion for its members, so it wouldn't increase your viewership. Only you can do that.
Ah okay.. I'm not sure what he means then by my audience not being good enough? :/

Maybe they just don't like me (haha)

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ah okay.. I'm not sure what he means then by my audience not being good enough? :/

Maybe they just don't like me (haha)
They used to be really easy to get into, but they've raised their standards by a ton lately. Maybe they're just overly worried? I think your stats reflect you well though, so I don't know why they'd reject you. I guess it's their choice though. How many monthly views do you get?