what do you make thumbnails on?

Purple Penguin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Gimp. It's a poor man's Photoshop (it's free ;) )

(Moved your thread to the branding forum. :) )
ha ha yes!

I use Gimp, too. yes it is the poor man's photoshop, but once you get the hang of it - it is awesome! I think my thumbnails are pretty good for using free software. I had a bit of a long learning curve, and it was definitely learn as you go. But now I don't think i would trade it in for photoshop.

Reactions: Crown

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Photoshop. I couldn't imagine life without it. If your into digital illustration you can try and play around with Paint Tool SAI and Fire Alpaca. Photoshop also has a free editor online that lets you do the bare minimum.

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
hello guys, I am a new youtuber and would love to know what everyone makes there thumbnails on. I personally use pixlr however i may start using photoshop. :)
Gimp

finalshar3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! what programs do you use to make Thumbnails, Banners? I use site caller pixlr.com because it's very simple to use.

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use microsoft powerpoint...It's fast, easy, and you can make some really good thumbs

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Photoshop, and i use it for a long time. It seems like a simple, fast and pretty reliable solution for just about anything, not just Youtube thumbnails :)