what do you make thumbnails on?

BananaHD

Reaction score
hello guys, I am a new youtuber and would love to know what everyone makes there thumbnails on. I personally use pixlr however i may start using photoshop. :)

Reactions: CMTXRATED

ThreeProng

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Photoshop CS6. If you don't want to purchase anything and want a legal vesion i'd recommend GIMP, its almost the same and alot easier to use. Photoshop is more comfortable and smoother in my opinion though.

Reactions: BananaHD

BananaHD

Reaction score
I use Photoshop CS6. If you don't want to purchase anything and want a legal vesion i'd recommend GIMP, its almost the same and alot easier to use. Photoshop is more comfortable and smoother in my opinion though.
okay thanks

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just take a frame from my videos 99% of the time and screw around in Photoshop until I find a result that doesn't look like a**e!

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use canva.com because I have no idea how to use photoshop. I'll look up tutorials on it soon though because a lot of people use it.

TheMix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Usually you can do whatever you are comfortable with that you can make great thumbnails with, BUT Photoshop would definitely be the best place to do so.

injusticeexpert7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use pixlr effortless and good looking thumbnails I say most of the time anyway

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hello guys, I am a new youtuber and would love to know what everyone makes there thumbnails on. I personally use pixlr however i may start using photoshop. :)

I use Gimp. It's a poor man's Photoshop (it's free ;) )

(Moved your thread to the branding forum. :) )